Maintenance management is essential so that the proper functioning of our fleet can be guaranteed, it can be defined as planned conservation and its first function is to allow systematic knowledge of the status of each of the systems that make up a vehicle, and thus be able to schedule the tasks that must be performed at the most appropriate times and with the least impact. Preventive maintenance is mainly to prevent the vehicle from having a failure and increase the cost of repair ..
Corrective Maintenance Management
It is called corrective maintenance, that which corrects the defects observed in the driving of any type of vehicle, is the most basic form of maintenance and consists of locating breakdowns or defects and correcting or repairing them. In SoftFlot you can keep a detailed control of each registered fault, its control starts in the incident or Failure Report and ends when the vehicle is returned to the ducts, the system has a detailed time control to be able to issue efficiency analysis of the equipment Mechanics of our company.
Of all the modules that our maintenance group includes, the most commonly used is the cost analyzer, which gives us a reality of what was spent for each vehicle, graphing it against the book value, it will give us a very clear idea of the At which point a new vehicle must be purchased because it is being spent too much on maintenance.
By keeping a detailed maintenance check you will have the following benefits that you will check in the first months of operating the system.
- Avoid financial losses due to corrections due to a badly performed preventive.
- Avoid performing double maintenance.
- Detailed cost analysis to be able to make response decisions.
- Analysis of real vehicle renewal times.
- Control and efficiency of its suppliers when providing a service.
- Control and efficiency of your mechanical technical staff if you have your own workshop.
- Ease of obtaining the ISO certification that requires maintenance checks.
- Security when leaving your trips and avoid losses due to ongoing failures.
Crear OS Checklist
Orden De Servicio
Paq. De Tareas
Tareas de mantenimiento